Smart, Strong & Full of Sparkle. . .
The Bella Blossoms (ages 5-7) and Bella Bravo (ages 8-12) represent Bella Ballerina's most advanced dancers! These teams are comprised of students who show advanced skills and have dedicated themselves to additional class time each week to learn advanced choreography and technique. The Bella Ballerina performance teams represent the studio at community performances and can also be seen in additional special numbers at the annual holiday and spring recitals! Performance Team members also have access to an exclusive online portal where they can access their choreography, music, and even workshops from teachers from all over the world who have taught on Broadway, at Disney and have been on the Disney Channel and So You Think You Can Dance!
How Can You Become a Team Member?
If you're interested in becoming a part of either the Bella Blossoms or Bella Bravo teams, you must either be invited or audition. The team auditions are held each Spring and are age appropriate and never intimidating to dancers! If you're interested in auditioning for the upcoming year, please click the button below! Before you do, here is an at a glance list for what being a team member entails...
- Attend 2 classes per week (Blossoms) or 1 105 minute class per week (Bravo) at a designated day and time
- An expectation that students have a desire to learn more advanced dance skills while still having fun!
- Attend up to 8 community performances each year
- Perform an additional dance routine at each recital
- Parents volunteer backstage at our recitals as well as at community events where the team is present
- Purchase of additional team gear package including a team jacket, specialty dance shoes and other accessories